Tuesday, September 26, 2006

posted.

when there's really nothing much to do (or rather post), you should go and answer surveys like this:

1. What is it about you that people don't really notice?
-- I’m petrified of clowns and mascots.
(no, Jollibee. I don’t think you're cute, let alone funny.)

2. What do people commonly mistake you for?
-- a kid…?

3. Are you insecure?
-- all of us have insecurities.

4. Do you think you're attractive?
-- of course.Ü and irresistible to Sandino. LOL.

5. Do you find it easy to trust people?
-- yes.. I’m planning to change that though.

6. Do you have a really big secret?
-- again, friends’ secrets that I keep. As to whether I have 1, yeah, sure.
(wouldn’t you wanna know?! Haha!)

7. If yes, how many people have you told about it?
-- I’m not even sure if I have 1.

8. How are you when you get mad?
-- I seldom get mad (sad, but true).
But when I do, I just keep quiet.
Sometimes I cry, or I send a nasty email or friendster message (cheska! LOL.)

9. What do you do when you're bored?
-- stalk people, answer surveys, corrupt wishes.

10. Do you enjoy doing nothing?
-- sometimes. But I enjoy ‘working’ more.
(surfing the net, updating my blog, stalking people on friendster, answering lameass surveys..)

11. Are you comfortable in being alone?
-- yes.

12. Do you think watching the sunset or the stars is fun?
-- it depends on the moment, on the person you’re sharing the experience with.
But for the sake of answering this item, yes.

13. Do you like the rain?
-- yes,yes,yes.

14. What can you say about poetry?
-- a bunch of enticing words put together to form an “art”

15. Are you a phone person?
-- not really.

16. Do you smoke weed?
-- nope. I like my brain the way it is.

17. What song best describes how you feel?
-- this item is cheesy.

18. What impossible thing do you want to do right now?
-- turn invisible so I can steal things. Haha.
(but then everything I touch must turn invisible too...)

19. What is missing in your life right this moment?
-- oatmeal raisin cookies.

20. aRe you happy with the way things are going in your lovelife?
-- :-) *sigh*

21. Are you sure?
-- (read above answer)

22. Where were you today?
-- before here, home of course.

23. What did you do today?
-- type, print, staple, organize..stuff.

24. Who were you with today?
-- sandino and zat.

25. What are you planning to do now?
-- doze off. I need some rest.

1 comment:

cheska :) said...

what you do can't be considered as stalking since you don't view profiles anonymously on friendster. it can be called "chismosa" though. hahaha :)